Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oct. 7, 20009

I'm starting this blog so that I can stay more in touch with my family. So, I hope they visit it!


Today is my "stay at home"day. It's the only day this week that I can relax and read some new books, do my art work and just enjoy myself. So, I spent some time doing some drawing. I'm drawing flowers right now. There's so much to learn! It seems like I have to redraw practically every line, but I get it in the end. I'm determined to do some drawing every day. Hopefully, it'll get easier for me.


I just made some zucchini bread and I'm going to take to a few sisters, then go out and pick up some apples from Yorty's. It's time for my fall apple project. I haven't made apple dumplings yet this year. I can't let a year go by without them! Maybe I'll make them on Friday and take some to Bart and Ross. We're going to Boise for Brayden's game on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Bonnie, I am so excited you started a blog. I am verey excited to keep updated on what you have been up to. You may see Matt this weekend. He is heading up to do some duck hunting with Cory. Well, I started a baby blog to so if you wanna see our first Ultra sound go to http://itsourbaby.blogspot.com/. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can keep up on your blog more often than I do on mine. It should be fun for you. Bart will be so excited to get apple dumplings on Saturday. It is suppose to be cold so make sure and dress warm and bring your lawn chairs. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete